Sunday, October 24, 2010

Waking Up


 
I wonder why I woke up early today. I don’t have any plans ahead and now I’m thinking it over. Oh! I remember! My cousin was knocking at my parent’s room trying to wake my mom, it was around 4 am and I was awakening because of his noise. I tried to sleep back but then suddenly I felt very hungry because my parents are cooking downstairs and I caught the smell of it. But then I’m too lazy to stand up and go downstairs to feed my stomach.
Anyway I was thinking about doing some research if charcoal’s smoke is bad for the health. Conduct a canvas about the camera with automatic printed photo in it. But unfortunately our internet is not working, “Stupid globe broadband.” I wonder how I made it yesterday without internet. Ah! I remember, my guitar saved me J

No comments:

Post a Comment