Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ball Pens.



            Let’s talk about ball pens. Well actually ball pans are useful to my life not just as a student. For, I always use ball pen in writing for my thoughts here, listing my tasks and planning for the expenses and events. I can say I can’t live without ball pens. In buying ball pens, I always choose sign pens which is more expensive than the regular ones. For me I find them moiré fun to use and make me feel that I’m a professional, really. And I believe sign pens have higher quality. In choosing sign pens to buy, I’m really picky now. Because most of the ball pens I have picked the past days have fooled me that they are good to use but actually not. I hate the sign pens which is, when you try it writes good but when you already use it in writing a long story it’s writing becomes choppy and ruin your mood in writing because it doesn’t work! So, I say, in buying sign pens go to the expensive one! Cheaper ones have low quality. Anyway I can say too that it depends on the brand. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment