Sunday, October 24, 2010

Broken Strings

The first time I got the guitar strings broken was on
my Uncle Ranie’s 25th birthday.

It happened while I was practicing Taylor’s jump then fall and I decided to use a guitar pick. At first I panicked and decided to hide the guitar. But I remembered that Uncle Ryan know how to replace guitar strings. So I asked for his help. It was a long story; I ended up being disappointed by him. So yes my guitar was not yet fixed and I was so frustrated to get it fixed that day that I ended up crying.
The next day as I woke up I immediately get my guitar and made up my mind to fix it myself. When I got the broken strings removed, I asked my father’s help. Well, my father is the one who made my guitar. I was getting all excited that I can’t help smiling while he was showing me how to put guitar strings.


No comments:

Post a Comment