Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas is Coming


 Really, thinking about Christmas gift creep me out. Well of course because of money matters. Actually I was planning to be strict about my expenses for the next semester so that I can gather money for the presents I’m going to buy at the end of November. I know it’s too soon to buy gifts at the end of November, but my best friend told me that it’s best to buy presents before the days when Christmas is getting near, “It’s because it’s cheaper.” She said.  So since I’m running low on money I’ll go with the practical one.
Actually there’s also a problem I’ve been thinking over since first semester. I really don’t have any idea what to give for my best friend, since al she want is a book collection of the first printed edition of Sidney Sheldon’s books, I mean novels. And to grant that it will cost me a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment