Saturday, October 23, 2010

Found in a Piece of Paper


    Today, my mom scolded me for wanting to drink coffee in our front yard. I felt bad of course, you know it’s just a simple thing I want to do but I am still not allowed. Make me feel like I am not allowed to do anything. If only vampires do exist somewhere, went here and pick me up, take me away from this life forever. Seems like running away right?
          Now I’m sitting here in front of the door. Looking at these people, I never wanted this kind of life, Never. I always wish I was better. Since I have learned things about vampires, their perfect features, makes me want to be one of them too. But then people say they’re not real. Losing hope? No. Because as long there are people wishing they exist, they will. And that’s what I feel and what I know.
                                                                       Unknown (October 23, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment