Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sit Ups



                Hey I was thinking about doing 100 sit ups today but unfortunately I got an injury yesterday. It was really not that bad. It’s just my pinky finger at my right feet bump the edge of the metal. Well my finger almost got cut in half. At first I thought it was nothing but when I reached the kitchen and take a look at it, it was bleeding all red. I just washed the wound and blood all over it with water but I did not put any medicine in it. Because I believe the wound heals faster if you left it open and let it dry itself.
                Well, a day has passed and it felt much better now. All I’m worrying today is my enrollment for the next semester and I’m going to pay for the tuition fee tomorrow. I wonder what will happen especially that my best friend is coming with me. We will first pay the “bills” then we’ll wander around the shops to look for stuffs we want. Hope my wound won’t ache tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment